Coronavirus/COVID-19 Restrictions & Guidelines UPDATED
Mask Wearing BACK IN EFFECT!
- Maximum number of players/participants per court TBD.
- Players MUST wear a mask at all times. When playing mask MUST cover mouth and nose.
- When on water breaks the mask MUST cover the nose and mouth.
- GSA will provide hand sanitizers for ALL coaches.
- Coaches MUST wear a mask at ALL times.
- Players MUST bring hand sanitizers to participate. Players will not be allowed to participate without having and using hand sanitizer, DURING EACH BREAK!
- GSA will provide aerosol spray to be sprayed on ALL volleyballs entering the gym/facility.
- Parents MUST wear a mask when entering the gym/facility.
- Participants/Parent-Guardian/Coaches temperatures will be checked before entering the gym/facility.
- Participants/Parent-Guardian/Coaches MUST sign waiver absolving GSA of any liability should a player or parent contract the Coronavirus (COVID-19) or any other infectious diseases.
- Players should wear a long sleeve shirt to participate to minimize contraction. (Optional)
FOR EVERYONE’S SAFETY, IF YOU FEEL ILL PLEASE STAY HOME!
GSA reserves the right to turn away anyone whom we feel may be jeopardizing their safety or the safety of others.